Sunday 13 March 2011

Dungeon done....geon

it's done! Finally I have a whole board I can use, Walls and all! I can't wait to play on this, hurry up and arrive kobolds!


look at it's majesty!


here's an idea of scale, it's quite a sizeable dungeon! Maybe one day I'll add some little treasure piles and skeletons to some wall pieces, to add to the ambience


also, I don't think I mentioned, I do all this from my iPhone, as my mac is currently broke. I've been fiddling with photo editing apps, as I want to do colourful battle reports when I get some proper games in. Here's a rough little draft of what to expect. The paladin moves to the treasure chest and finds...a piece if magic armour (although technically in the game he'd get a relic from the chest, but whatever)! Meanwhile, the rogue benefits from a potion! Happy days!

Now all I have to occupy my time between now and the kobolds arriving is trying to come up with a decent kobold warren!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get that board at? I just found out about this game not long ago and I want to start doing some demos at my local store to promote it!

    Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete